Applications by Telephone
- Reservations accepted from two months before departure date. You can apply to reserve your return trip, with a return leg up to 3 days after the first leg.
- Infants (age 1 to 5) and babies (under 1) are free, unless:
there is more than one infant for each adult (the second and succeeding infants are charged the child fare).
- the infant or baby makes use of his or her own seat or sleeping cabin, etc.
- the infant is using the service alone.
- When a seat is reserved, you will be given a reservation number. Be aware that the cancellation fee procedure goes into effect from the moment the reservation number is issued.
- For carry-on luggage aboard ship, see here.
- We sometimes have standby tickets. Call the above Custmer Service Center up to three days before the departure date. For same-day standby tickets (limited to large passenger ships), call the Takeshiba Branch (03-3433-1251).
When reservation is completed, go to "Ship boarding with Reservation."
Applications from Travel Agency
- You can obtain tickets at your nearby travel agency.
- Student discounts, early purchase discounts, and other discounts also apply.
(The Shareholder Special Benefit Plan, the Izu Islands Club discount, and a few other discounts are not applicable, however. For details, inquire at the travel agency.)
- You will need to exchange tickets purchased at travel agencies with a boarding pass provided on the day of use.
- Boarding procedure on day of departure see "Ship Boarding Procedure."