Reservations and Purchases
Applications by Telephone
- ・Reservations accepted from two months before departure date. You can apply to reserve your return trip, with a return leg up to 3 days after the first leg.
・Infants (age 1 to 5) and babies (under 1) are free, unless: there is more than one infant for each adult (the second and succeeding infants are charged the child fare).
・the infant or baby makes use of his or her own seat or sleeping cabin, etc.
・the infant is using the service alone.
- ・When a seat is reserved, you will be given a reservation number. Be aware that the cancellation fee procedure goes into effect from the moment the reservation number is issued.
- ・For carry-on baggage aboard ship, see here.
- ・We sometimes have standby tickets. Call the above Custmer Service Center up to three days before the departure date. For same-day standby tickets (limited to large passenger ships), call the Takeshiba Branch (03-3433-1251).
When reservation is completed, go to “Ship boarding with Reservation.”
Applications from Travel Agency
- ・You can obtain tickets at your nearby travel agency.
・Student discounts, early purchase discounts, and other discounts also apply.
(The Shareholder Special Benefit Plan, the Izu Islands Club discount, and a few other discounts are not applicable, however. For details, inquire at the travel agency.)
- ・You will need to exchange tickets purchased at travel agencies with a boarding pass provided on the day of use.
- ・Boarding procedure on day of departure see “Ship Boarding Procedure.”