Checked baggage (Large passenger ship)
Reservations required for all motorcycles. Call the number below to reserve.
*Includes electric scooter with license plate.
|From Tokyo||Motorcycle less than 50cc (Moped)||Motorcycle 50cc to less than 125cc||Motorcycle 125cc to less than 250cc|
・Reservations required for all motorcycles. Call the number below to reserve.
- ・Reservations are accepted up to three business days before the passenger boarding date. If the reservation cutoff date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, holiday, or Year-end and New Year’s holiday, the cutoff date is moved back to the first business day prior to that date. Motorcycle loading is limited to the ship’s container loading capacity, and loading reservations will be closed when the allowed number of motorcycles is reached, even if it is before the reservation cutoff date. If you have already reserved a passenger ticket, we recommend acting early to reserve space for your motorcycle, as well.
- ・Shipping is limited to two-wheeled motorcycles with engine displacement less than 250cc (including mopeds).
Regardless of engine displacement, three-wheeled motorcycles cannot be accepted as checked baggage.
- ・Deadline for motorcycle loading on the day of departure (Advance reservation system).
* All routes departing from Tokyo: 20:00 to 21:00
* Routes departing from islands: 50 minutes before departure